And there is something very powerful in making a commitment to your spiritual journey in community.
Have you considered becoming a Columbia CSL Member?
New members need to also complete our Discovery Class, an informational session on the Science of Mind philosophy and our community structure.
You can easily fill out and sign this Membership Agreement/Financial Pledge (see below) and send to our office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The responsibilities and benefits of the Members of this Center shall include:
- To uphold the teachings and practices of Science of Mind and to exemplify these teachings and practices in daily life.
- To regularly attend the spiritual gatherings and social meetings/events of this Center.
- To read, study and practice the literature of Science of Mind.
- To attend the business meetings of this Center whenever possible, and are eligible to cast your vote.
- To consider holding office and/or serve on committees or teams.
- To benefit from our Spiritual Leadership Team’s Affirmative Prayer support as well as support and companionship from our Heart2Heart Member Care Team.
Membership Application download/link to online filling out and send coming soon!